Issa Associates recognises that in view of recent financial climate
the accounting of business entities is more important today than
Issa Associates provides a skilled team to assist in the preparation
• Annual accounts for presentation to management, shareholders,
banks and other institutions, the registrar of Companies and the
• Management accounts – interim preparation of financial
information for accounts, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and
Issa Associates provides:
• A bookkeeping service either in its own office or in
the client’s office.
• It institutes systems for accounting and management control.
• Recruits, trains and supervises clients own bookkeeper.
Experience in the many disciples of management enables Issa Associates
to advise clients in the many critical areas of business organisation
Areas where expert help is available include:
• Purchase and sale of business.
• Project viability assessment
• Limited company formations and searches.
• Cash Flow projections and budget statements.
• Advice on: